PROBLEM: Today’s millennial and Gen Z generations (Digital Natives) grew up differently than past generations—with “helicopter” parents who were ultra-involved, overly protective, ready to solve any problems and save the day at a moment’s notice. As a result, the majority of managers say that they lack the core qualities crucial for success at work.
Understanding how to develop and empower your millennial/Gen Z employees to become high-performing rock-stars and future leaders is critical to the growth and success of your organization.
Do your managers know how to onboard and teach your Digital Native employees the real-world, workplace skills they need to succeed? We do!
SOLUTION: Drawing from his experience training and coaching over 12,000 Digital Natives, Amazon best-selling author and Inc’s Top 100 Leadership Speaker Dan Negroni has developed a powerful training program to close the skills gap and unleash the potential of this amazing generation.
With a focus on relationship-building and problem-solving skills, Dan shares how to create self-accountable, team-focused and high-performing employees from day one.
In this highly interactive and provocative keynote, Dan helps organizations and managers:
- Understand what Digital Natives need to know and how they learn best
- Learn the 4 steps to bridge the skills gap in relationship-building and problem-solving
- Apply the Platinum Rule to engage and empower employees
- Use an inside-out approach to develop the whole person
- Learn how to be coaches and mentors to your next gen
- Teach the art of self-feedback
- Instill personal accountability for performance and development