PROBLEM: Salespeople are the lifeblood of any successful business. Yet most companies will tell you that their biggest challenge is finding, hiring and motivating great salespeople, especially millennials and Gen Zs.
Having a process and system in place for attracting, developing and retaining killer salespeople is the key to taking your business to the next level.
What is your organization doing to build its next generation of salespeople?
SOLUTION: As a highly successful CEO, entrepreneur and senior sales executive, Dan has a systematic process for training quota-busting sales teams. Applying lessons from his experience coaching CEOs, top-earning service providers and over 12,000 millennial and Gen Zs, Dan has taken the classic relationship-based selling techniques, tools, and process and reinvented them to address the needs and expectations of your next gen employees and customers.
In this no-holds-barred keynote, Dan delivers practical skills and tools that will have an immediate impact on your bottom line. You’ll learn how to:
- Redefine Sales for the Next Generation – Why Relationships Rule
- Attract and Hire Your Next Gen Sales Talent
- Why the “How” we sell is more important than the CRM and calls
- Salespeople’s Mission: Understanding their Value and Focus
- Train Killer Salespeople
- Other-Focused Selling – How to apply “you” to your client!
- How to Create Value in 30 seconds or less
- The Power of the Question
- Start with the “Stories” end with “Stories”
- Mastering the Ask
- Retain Your Sales Powerhouses
- How to Coach individually and in groups
- Creating a contribution focus
“Your training was exactly on point and taught us the value that Millennials bring to the table and how they challenge traditional thinking around the concepts of loyalty, work ethic, communication, technology, and work-life balance and demand. More importantly, you gave us tools to successfully incorporate this next generation into our workforce and as donors and volunteers for our nonprofit organizations.”
Lorrie K. Albert, Esq., President-elect, National Conference of Bar Foundations