Today’s Millennial and Gen Z employees grew up differently than past generations. They had “helicopter” parents who were ultra-involved, overly protective, and ready to solve any problems and save the day at a moment’s notice. As a result, the majority of managers say that Millennial and Gen Z employees lack the core qualities crucial for success in the multi-generational workplace.
But understanding how to develop and empower your Millennial and Gen Z employees to become high-performing rock stars and future leaders is critical to the growth and success of your organization. Do your managers know how to onboard and set up your next gen employees for success? Dan Negroni does!
CREATING ROCK STAR MILLENNIAL AND GEN Z EMPLOYEES FROM DAY ONE
Drawing from his experience training and coaching over 20,000 Millennials and Gen Zs, Amazon best-selling author and Inc’s Top 100 Leadership Speaker Dan Negroni has developed a powerful training program to close the skills gap and unleash the potential of this amazing generation.
TOPIC MAY BE DELIVERED AS:
Unleash the Productivity and Performance Potential of Your Next Gen Employees
With a focus on relationship-building and problem-solving skills, Dan shares how you can create self-accountable, team-focused and high-performing Millennial and Gen Z employees from day one.
- What Millennial and Gen Z employees need to learn from their managers and how to teach them
- The 4 steps to bridge the skills gap in relationship-building and problem-solving
- How to apply the Platinum Rule to engage and empower Millennial and Gen Z employees
- What it means to take an inside-out approach to develop the whole person
- How to coach and mentor your next gen employees
- The art of self-feedback and how to teach it
- How to instill personal accountability for performance and development in all your employees