Today, there are 2.4 billion Millennials. They represent 40% of the workforce and will be 75% of your employees and customers by 2025. They not only control $660 billion in spending, but $10 trillion in assets will be transferred amongst the generations over the next nine years.
In order to survive and thrive with the next generation, your company will need to understand this dramatic shift that’s taking place in the workplace and in the marketplace. You’ll need to find a way to stay relevant and connect with the next generation if you want your business to continue to grow in the years to come. Don’t get left behind!
WHERE YOUTH AND EXPERIENCE MEET IS WHERE MAGIC HAPPENS
As a successful CEO, speaker, entrepreneur, executive growth coach and Millennial guru, Dan Negroni has trained, coached and mentored over 20,000 Millennial and Gen Z employees. He has a deep understanding of their attitudes, needs, and expectations and has developed a framework to help companies bridge the gap and win with the next generation of customers and employees.
TOPIC MAY BE DELIVERED AS:
Are You Ready to Accelerate the Growth of Your Business?
Dan’s keynote presentation will give you the insight and tools you need to stay ahead of your competitors and ensure you’re building a company that resonates and remains relevant with Millennials and Gen Zs.
You’ll learn how to:
- The key trends and statistics that define the Millennial and Gen Z generations
- What Millennial and Gen Z employees expect and value from their job and employers
- A 6-step framework to bridge the generational gap
- Best practices for attracting, hiring and retaining Millennial and Gen Z employees
- The 3 biggest mistakes managers make with their next gen employees
- What the most innovative companies are doing to engage their Digital Natives
- How to build a culture that brings together youth and experience