PROBLEM: 87% of employees worldwide are disengaged, and yet companies that have highly engaged workforces outperform their counterparts by almost a 147%. Many companies are experiencing a crisis of engagement and either they aren’t aware of it or are ignoring the problem. In fact, only 23% of companies have a plan in place to engage millennials and Gen Zs.
Does your organization and managers know what to do to create real engagement in the workplace?
SOLUTION: From his extensive experience training and coaching over 12,000 millennials and Gen Zs, Dan has a deep understanding of what employees need and expect in the workplace to drive engagement. His work with hundreds of companies has confirmed that current and past generations are more alike than different. Why? Because we are all humans and are intrinsically motivated in the same ways.
Dan has developed an inside-out approach and a 6-step framework that helps organizations transform their culture and workforce from disengaged to engaged. Using practical relationship-based techniques and tools, Dan will help you uncover what areas your organization needs to focus on and how to begin the journey to increased engagement, performance, and retention.
In this interactive and empowering keynote, you’ll learn:
- What the heck is engagement? An understanding of the disengagement crisis and why we should care
- A 6-step framework for transforming your culture and increasing engagement
- The 3 components of an engaged culture:
- Self: Personal Growth, Health & Wellness
- Others: Communication, Connection, Contribution
- System: Workspace, Roles, Managers, Guiding/Coaching
- How to sustain employee engagement and retain your top talent