It’s no secret that we are in the midst of a fourth industrial revolution. This revolution is occurring in a hyper-fast, connected, interdependent world at a staggering rate. New behaviors and habits are being born from algorithms and platforms, AI, augmented reality, virtual reality, predictive bots, apps, big data, and more. And we are only just at the beginning of this new future, which is changing everything about the way we live and the way we work!
Are you preparing your secret weapon, your superpower, your Workers of the Future to foster success for your multi-generational organization through this fourth revolution?
THE WORKER OF THE FUTURE HAS ARRIVED
By 2025, Millennials and Gen Z employees will make up seventy-five percent of the workforce. Millennials and Gen Zs will be both our Worker of the Future and our next-generation customer. As a successful CEO, entrepreneur, master coach and Worker of the Future guru, Dan Negroni has trained, coached and mentored over 20,000 Millennials and Gen Zs and their leaders. He knows how to meet the needs of the Worker of the Future to help you create real results in your business today.
TOPIC MAY BE DELIVERED AS:
Technology has changed the game. Play to win!
His provocative, inspiring and empowering presentation delivers practical tips and tools that can be used immediately to help your organization access a diverse, global talent pool to create a high-performing organization in a competitive, technology-driven economic landscape.
- Three megatrends causing the workplace and the way we work to change at lightning speed
- A multi-faceted look at the diverse make-up of the Worker of the Future and what they value
- • The challenge your organization will face in attracting and retaining Millennial and Gen Z employees
- The need to create real other focused leaders
- • The importance of culture, core values, meaning and reskilling in the multi-generational workplace
- The top 3 critical, must-do-now, practices your organization should implement to attract, create and engage the Worker of the Future
- Key tools and techniques to help facilitate the right conversation with your Worker of the Future to drive performance, engagement, and meaning